21 ianuarie 2012

I don't belive you , but i trust in you !

This are my first post in english ,  but i'm not determined  what i say . I think as are so strange for me . I  know , i think  in every  moment  , maybe  and  in my dreams .
O my God   ,  i lost my mind in that thoughts , but  i know  is my fault because  i  want  to  write  so ...
I'm so  tired and i wish to  sleep , but i can't , i have  so many things to do  today . But in  a final  i decide , what i do  and  what i  write now . I will translate a poem write by me . 

     Welcome to home ,
Here where the people  think you're crazy ,
 Here where you will sleep with big dreams ,
Here where all disappeared ,

Play with their dreams and you will understand ,
 The  life is just an art  ,
You will comprehend , who easy is to get their the minds ,
You will can be the strongest ,
Ably ,
Horn-mad ,
But artist ,
Artist of the minds ,  

But  no many people can have what you have ,
 Few will know as you are unique on the terra ,
 But however just you will can kill lives ,
Just you with your eyes  lost in my ideal .

 Lost in every minute ,
 But genius in every second ,
For you , the man are just a marionette ,
Controlled , by demonic minds .

Minds broken by reality ,
 What  an  hide .
 What can seem else ,
But actually are with  all something else .

You , child born for to create :
Art , Whises and  magic ,
You learn ,
As the soul dictates , but the body misses .


P.s. I  don't know if are  perfect , i hope and  kisses for readers .

Niciun comentariu: